The UV Mobil offers a very flexible UV/Ozone solution for room disinfection. The mobile room sanitizer can be equipped with normal UV-C lights as well as ozone lamps.
Air and exposed surfaces are decontaminated through the UV-C rays of the room disinfector. Even hidden places can show decent results due to reflections. Dangerous hospital pathogens such as methicillin-resistent staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), enterococci, anterobacteriaceae and pseudomonas aeruginosa can be killed upto a rate of 99,9%. Even high critical pathogens such as SARS, Corona and EBOLA are killed with the UV light, which makes the treatment and working conditions more safe.
If the room sanitizer is equipped with ozone emitters, nooks and crannies can also be decontaminated. Modern operating theatres have a lot of equipment inside, which cannot be cleaned with common methods in this cases a UV Mobil with ozone lamps is the perfect solution.
The treatment time is very fast and effective, so that the treated rooms can be used in a short time again.
The room sanitizer is made out of aluminium, with high-quality wheels to move it room-to-room.
Benefits of the UV MOBIL
- Easy and quick to use
- Modern, effective and natural method, without chemicals
- No chemical residue in the air and thus no odour
- No build up of germ resistance
- Easy to clean thus easy installation and maintenance
- Low operation costs due to low energy consumption, endurance and maintenance costs
- Motion dedector as safety switch
- Stainless steel ring as lamp protection and practical handle.
Application of the UV MOBIL
- Operating theatre
- Patient rooms
- Intensive care rooms